<Previous Page        Next Page>


After a few hours of enjoying the sunrise I heard snuggling sounds from the bed above me. Some time later Harold got up and placed the chained steel collar back on my neck and undid me from the backboard. I was escorted downstairs and placed back in the cage until breakfast was ready.

Breakfast was waffles at the kitchen table with utensils. Bob ate two for each waffle that Harold and I ate. Harold carefully filled up each hole in the waffle with syrup prior to eating it. I was wearing handcuffs, but with my hands in front. It was strange to have two "real" meals in a row.

After breakfast, Bob went for supplies and Harold took me on a tour of the site. For the tour, Harold had me wear my glasses, boots, and the MCF uniform. He put me in a full set of cuffs and leg-irons. The chain to my legs was pulled up tight to the waist chain and locked there. My hands were cuffed to the sides and connected to the waist chain. The lead chain that Harold was holding was also connected to my waist.

The first part of the tour was to where "Team Delta" holds their outings. The first feature of the encampment to come into view was an outdoor "POW" cage. Initially it was quite impressive, 10 feet high, and about 15 feet by 20 feet on the sides, with razor wire at the top, and barbed wire about every nine inches all the way up. Closer inspection revealed major flaws. The barbed wire was very loose - someone could easily crawl between two strands, and the door was badly warped.

Inside the cage rules for behavior were posted. "No talking", "No whining", "No tapping", and several others. I didn't read all of them.

Next to the cage was a large dark green military tent with military cots inside. I felt hot just being near the tent. (Military cots make very good bondage platforms and usually can be purchased for about $65.)

Next stop was a wooded area west of the house up a hill. On the way up the hill we crossed a small diversion ditch used to direct water away from the house. The trail had been marked by the Team Delta folk with woven white nylon strap, the sturdiest trail marking material I think I have ever seen. It is too bad they hadn't built their cage the same way! I might have been interested in doing a weekend with them.

We then went to the cliff just southeast of the house. The cliff was not steep enough to warrant technical climbing gear, but I wouldn't have wanted to try it chained the way I was. I would guess the slope of the cliff was about 60 degrees. At the bottom of the cliff was the small creek that I had forded earlier with my Honda Civic. On the other side of the creek was the road that headed south from the mountains into the Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area.

The last exhibit on the tour was to the south, the "dog run". The "dog run" consisted of about 30 feet of rusted steel cable that was strung between two trees with a chain hanging down from a ring that went around the cable. By tradition, the "dog" did his "business" at the south end of the run. I paused and pissed there.

Back in the house after the tour, the atmosphere was casual. I read through the Bob Barker catalog on the porch, with handcuffs as my only restraint. I wasn't chained to anything. I eventually walked around the corner of the addition and started chatting with Bob. Shortly thereafter, the handcuffs came off, and I was helping him place re-bar in the first footer hole to be poured. Work was soon canceled because of the heat and humidity, and we all headed back into the house.

<Previous Page        Next Page>